SHOULD EDUCATION BE PLANNED?

clin93 1 / 4  
Planning is a recommended future course of action in light of the present situation. Planning can be applied in various sectors for example, health, administration, family and education. It is important for a government to plan for its education sector because of a number of resons. For instance education should be planned because of scarcity of resorces. Most governments have limited resources which are competed for by other sectors therefor there is need to plan for funds which are allocated for the educational sector. Planners should determine how much of the funds should be used for salaries, allowances, purchacing learing resorces amongst others.

Education should also be planned because it directly affects the economy. The quality and quantity of education offered by any country will determine the type of personel it produces. Incase a country offers its citizens quality education it will be able to produce highly qualified personel to work in various sectors of the economy and this will boost its economy. Therefore a country should ensure that it plan effectively for its education sector.

Because of the technological changes that have occured in almost every country, the is need to plan for education in such a manner that the education which a country offers its citizens accomodates such changes, is upto date and relevant to the international community.

In my opinion, education should be planned for so that the recipients get quality education which is of relevace.
Harikumarsharma 2 / 5  
I go through your essay and want to suggest some things,
First, please, follow the essay format, such as introduction, body and conclusion.
Second, your reason is limited and not illustrated.In essay, you can write supporting idea and metion the examples which may of your own experience.

Third, your conclusion is not sufficient.
Diyorbek 2 / 4  
i agree with Harikumarsharma. my suggestion to your essay(clin93) to improve it. you should brainstrom and make a list of main ideas on your paper shirt before writing an essay. I hope that it help to improve the essay and take a very good score in your writing task. Also you need to check your grammar and spelling mistakes

Home / Writing Feedback / SHOULD EDUCATION BE PLANNED?