Some educationalists argue that non-exam, art-based subjects, such as music, drama, art, and craft..

tohonganh 1 / -  
people have various views about the role of arts subjects in secondary school timetables. some people believe that they have a beneficial impact on students' learning, while others feel they are simply a form of creative relaxation. i agree with both statements because i believe that arts subjects can have pros and cons in secondary school.

it is generally thought that arts can help students imagine things well. in that way, the more they study, the more creative they are, which results in thinking out of the box. furthermore, learners can seek out their undercovered abilities. in consequence, they will not only be more self-assurance but also perform in a better way. besides that, being relaxed after hard- studying, students express themselves through the arts. i would suggest that learning arts can enhance a student's ability and also help them entertain.

on the other hand, people are against the compulsion of arts due to a few things. firstly, students will not have enough time to study other subjects. myself, i am not good at drawing so when i have a drawing exercise, it takes me a week in order to finish it. concerning it, i do not have enough time for my math and english exercises. moreover, arts will be not related to some learners' future jobs, instead of learning these, they should spend time studying their major subjects. lastly, few schools in the countryside still do not have art facilities suited to the subject's requirements, indeed students have poor conditions if learn the arts.
English essays follow one specific golden rule: All sentences must begin the first word with a capital letter / uppercase letter. Failure to do so is considered an academic writing violation. The same rule applies to the IELTS Task 2 essay. Since this essay was written solely in lower case letters, there is clear evidence that the writer is not familiar with English writing rules. He will receive a failing score in the Grammar Range and Accuracy scoring section.

With regards to the discussion of the given topic, the writer will also receive a failing score in terms of Task Accuracy because he failed to pick one side of the discussion to defend in the presentation. This is a single opinion essay, trying to defend both sides shows that he is not well versed with the demands of task 2 writing either. Therefore, the essay will receive the lowest possible score. This is a failing essay effort.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some educationalists argue that non-exam, art-based subjects, such as music, drama, art, and craft..