The emergence of internet can lead someone to get much information without finding out to library

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Some people think it is a waste of money to establish libraries since the public can use the Internet at home to obtain information, do you agree or disagree?

The emergence of the internet can lead someone to get much information without finding out to library. Thus, some people think that it is wasting money to establish libraries. The essay is disagree with the notion because library is the only place where provide reliable source of knowledge.

It is true that the internet has bring a huge benefit towards people, and one of them is providing a large amount of information. Several websites attach hundreds of papers and journals that can be freely to be accessed, such as AcademiaEdu or Sribd. According to a statistical data from University of Indoneisa reveals that the percentage of visitors in AcadimaEdu continued to rise for each year, and it stayed in 2,4 million people in last October, 2016. As a result, some websites shift the content to become more educated. Therefore, the internet make someone easy to gain information.

However, just because the internet has provided all information, does not mean it is quite unnecessary to establish libraries. It is because an enormous number of textbook or publication from authors who had studied and experimented for a long time, cannot be downloaded freely. For example, a famous sedimentologists, Sam Boggs, released four principle of sedimentology books which cost $ 226. As a result, government has supported the library by giving a fund to buy these publication to enrich citizens' knowledge. Thus, it is a good reason to allocate a considerable amount of money to improve library.

To conclude, as far as I concerned that it is not a waste effort to spend money for education reason, such as establish library to enhance our knowledge with reliable information. (275)
siurae 3 / 5 3  
.... where provides sources of knowledge

..... the internet has brought many benefits ....

Several websites attach ....
There are large amount of academic websites providing hundreds of paper and journal that can be accessed without restrictions.

According to a statistical data from the University of Indonesia, (...) on AcadimaEdu has continued to rise ...

.... the internet make someone easy to gain information....
The internet surely provides a better platform for the public to obtain information anytime without physically present in libraries.

a famous sedimentologists, Sam Boggs who ...

--------------

In your third paragraph, the example you used did not really go along with your thesis statement.
T: cannot be downloaded freely, E: the government has supported the library by giving a fund
so how does that relate to the importance of library (libraries should not be eliminated)?

I can see that you did some research online before you start to write your essay, but I would prefer not to put numerical data or something costs how much in IELTS writing T2, just simply because, in most cases, you won't have that information with you when you are in the exam venue.

try to avoid subject-verb agreement mistakes

I can only spot out some common mistakes, hope it helps.
keep writing :)

cheers.

Home / Writing Feedback / The emergence of internet can lead someone to get much information without finding out to library