Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Environmental protection is the responsibility of politicians, not individuals

cuongng123 1 / -  
Environmental issues always are the rising concerns in the world. Nowadays, many suggest that environment problems should be ministered to the government and individuals can't participate in because them little power. I don't subscribe to this view point since both government and individuals should share equal parts in protecting the environment.

On the one hand, politicians can tackle environmental problems such as climate change or global warming since they have powerful influences on their nation. Firstly, governments can enact law about environment and ensure that people have to comply with the rules. For instance, manufacturing plants don't have a reasonable waste treatment systems should face severe penalties. Secondly, authorities have full sufficient resources to find solutions to environmental issues.

On the other hand, individuals can make significant contributions to reduce environment problems. People should chance to habits daily to see the difference. For instance, instead of use motorbike or cars to commute, citizen should utilize public transports for the purpose of decrease emissions of vehicles to environment. Furthermore, people complete can promote public campaigns such as participate in the green movements to people join hands protecting the environment.

In conclusion, not only government but also individuals have to protect the environment together. All people are compulsory have responsibility to protect green planet.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
The question provided for the discussion is "To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement provided?". Therefore, you must offer a measured response along with 2 supporting reasons in your writer's opinion statement. You cannot simply indicate that you do not subscribe to the belief. You need to emphasize your opinion as required. You could say that "I vehemently oppose the idea that individuals cannot help protect the environment. I base this opinion on 2 reasons namely; (reason 1) and (reason 2)."

From that point, you may use the reasons provided to discuss your single opinion essay. You need to support your point of view alone since there is no compare and contrast instruction provided for the writing. In the current form, the paragraph that opposes your point of view will not receive a score and your presentation will be given a final score based upon an under developed explanation. That is what happens when a comparison discussion is used in a single opinion defense presentation. The essay may either recieve a low passing mark, or fail altogether. It will depend upon how the examiner views your presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Environmental protection is the responsibility of politicians, not individuals
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: