IELTS; It is essential to treasure music as one of the vital kinds of art

ladyjoy 3 / 10  
There are many types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Nowadays it is possible to meet lots of kinds of music. Why music is necessary for us? Is national music more important than foreign music which is heard all over the world? Taking acceptance the strength of music, it is hard to imagine human life without it. 'Music is the nutrition for our souls' said in a proverb. Therefore, we can feel the enormous role of music in our lives. To my mind, beautifulness of music does not depend on its sorts. People enjoy it and do not think about what genre it is. As an example we could enumerate various music competitions organized by many countries like Eurovision Song Contest, which are admired everywhere.

Being the core of culture of a country it influences on national fame. For instance, in our country music consists of two main parts: Mougam and Folk music, which have been getting popularity from all regions in the world since it was sprung. However modern music is not always comprehensive and acceptable for different people; despite it is hold by majority of countries. While it has been improved day by day we can notice the appearance very exotic and amazing mixes of modern and national music almost in every country. Most of the countries enjoy such intertwining that could be considered as a new type of music. Inasmuch as this process makes peoples close to each other encouraging them to corporate and befriend.

To summarize, it is necessary to pint that there is not any negativeness or perfectness national or modern music in all. It is essential to treasure music as one of the vital kinds of art.
Nowadays it is possible to meet lots of kinds of music.

Nowadays, there are various types of music that we hear.

Taking acceptance the strength of music, it is hard to imagine human life without it.

This should have been a better hook for your essay. This is the structure dumi suggests for others essays for constructing introduction. It is very logical and wish you too follow that.
Good job Pahan - you are making my life easier :D
@ ladyjoy - Follow that structure and it would definitely help you earn marks :D

To my mind, beautifulness of music does not depend on its sorts.

In my view, the beauty of music has little to do with its particular type.

'Music is the nutritionnutrient for our souls'

... the right word is nutrient and not nutrition
Also, the appropriate structure for this task include three parts - Introduction, Body Paragraphs and Conclusion;

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; It is essential to treasure music as one of the vital kinds of art