Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Evaluation of the childcare centers - whether they provide decent services for preschool kids or not

Cherryyyyy 1 / -  
Topic:

Some parents think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of preschool age.

Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better caregivers for their young children. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In recent years, some people decide to send their children to childcare facilities such as kindergartens, they believe these places will give the best education and services for preschoolers. While others think the best environment to bring up children is their home with grandparents or relatives.

On the one hand, children who are being sent to nursery school, in fact, tend to be more independent and opened with others than that of being with family at home. Thanks to various recreational as well as educational activities in large space in childcare facilities, if some children tend to be shy or introverted, they also can easily get well with others and explore the world without parents or any acquaintance beside. That contributes to improving a child's self-control and independence. However, childcare centers is the crowded places where potentially have many infectious diseases. Besides, a currently concerned problem in childcare centers is the nanny. There are some cases that the nanny has violent action with children lead to many other terrible results, not only does it hurt the child's body but also the child's spirit.

On the other hand, some families let their child being taken care of by family members or relatives at home. These children are always comfortable and in safe hands because of being considerate care. Therefore, they are given full of love from family. Furthermore, in this way, these parents will save many of the babysitter cost. However, children who live with family at home will have little chance to engage in collective action or play with others than that of ones in the childcare centers. Therefore, their ability to develop some social skills and explore the world is restricted. With the extrovert child, this will be fine because they can have fun even if they have to play alone in their house. But for the introvert child, this will make them more and more individualistic and do not want to approach others anymore.

In conclusion, I agree that childcare centers which is a great environment for the preschooler to develop have a positive impact on children outweighs the negative. As long as children are always received good services as well as considerate care.

Home / Writing Feedback / Evaluation of the childcare centers - whether they provide decent services for preschool kids or not