Some parents think that children's centers provide the best service for children of preschool age.

puuynn 1 / -  

Children's centres for early childhood development

In this day and age, childcare is becoming a more and more noticeable concern in life. Some believe that household members as parents and grandparents are the optimal choice for caring for kids while others consider that school is always a better way. In this essay, both views will be discussed before my perspective opinion is given.

To commence with, there is a persuasive rationale as to why various people consider family members as the best childcarers. It is believed that relatives are the most trustworthy. Given that they are the nearest and dearest people to the children, they will bond and sympathize with the kids most. Similarly, family members bring the feeling of safety in light of the fact that they usually protect them from dangerous risks and give them unconditional love. Nevertheless, it may not be a favorable environment for babies all the time. For example, grandparents are argued to be occupied with the housework and not place significant emphasis on children. Thus, children will be given some technology devices to entertain and save time for their relatives.

In my opinion, I strongly advocate the view that children's centers are still a better way for educating kids. First of all, carers in the centers are trained before officially working with babies so it is also a harmless place for them to grow up and learn. All the teachers in centers know how to deal with children's problems and education thus, there are fewer risks for kids and they can be comprehensively improved. Additionally, the infrastructure in school is much more top-notch and suitable than at home. For instance, kids can have playgrounds, slides, swimming pools,... to develop their physical health and become more active. Last but not least, a plethora of opportunities for children is given to make friends and have best friends in school. They can join numerous activities together developing their friendship and communication skills.

To sum up, nurturing children is a hard work that needs a combination of both school and parents. In order to have a fully development for kids, they should all take precedence over them which is a precursor for children's future. Therefore, they are not only be safe but also be happy and healthy.
In this essay, both views will be discussed before my perspective opinion is given.

For clarity purposes,it will be alright for you toprovide a supporting opinion for 1 of the 2 public opinions. That will help clearly represent the 3 required discussion points.

This essay focuses on your personal understanding of the topic throughout. This led to an incomplete discussion analysis ofthe public opinions prior to your own. As a beginner, use the 3 paragraph format for this promptfor C and C purposes. The format is:

Paragraph 2: 1st public opinion explanation using non-gendered pronouns
Paragraph 3: 2nd public opinion reason, again using non-gender specific or 3rd person pronouns.
Paragraph 4: Personal opinion using 1st person pronouns.

Use personal knowledge or experience to explain or discuss the public opinions. Use your personal observations or reasons to expand on your personal belief.Use the correct format and discussion presentation for a better scoring consideration. Avoid discussing both public viewpoints in a single paragraph for better presentation development.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some parents think that children's centers provide the best service for children of preschool age.