The existence of high connectability through electronic letters makes people unsociable

Halim15 7 / 11  
Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In modern era, telecommunication is the highlighted issue to be discussed. Some people believe that the existence of high connection through electronics letter makes them unsociable. I think that technology has transferred too much progress, so I disagree with it.

In the globalization era, internet has become an one of access for connecting people in the world. This statement is will be supported with the matter dealing of people. As we know, publics have many activities in their life, for examples, the matter with their works and the problems with their families. Firstly, in the works, such as about the business and the school, are in any hurry time. Here, People in hurry could be maintenance their time to be on time because they do not need to meet with others as long as having matter, only to send their texts by e-mail. We cannot imagine if e-mail is would not be created in the world. Then, how we can manage our time every day. In the point, the time schedule is would be kept well and the business also could be finished as high quality.

Secondly, that is about the problem with their families. When a student had been studying in another country, so he stayed in there. During he got the best mark for his University, then he wants to share with his family in another state also. In this case, the person does not need to back in his state for suddenly. Only needs for sharing by electronic mail or by mobile phone. Fortunately, his project would send as well to his aim without interfere or spending time during he was studying in another country.

Finally, the existence of high technology is more and more helpful for humans. That is not only about useful of short meeting but also the point is a valuable time or creativity for managing time as well.
ramzi06 9 / 17 4  
Greetings Mr Halim
Such a pleasure having opportunity to share knowledge in writing ielts..

In modern era, telecommunication ishas become the highlighted issue ...
... high connection through electronics letter (I'm not sure that word "letter " is appropriate, just change it into mail) makes them unsociableanti-social. (this word has similar meaning to not sociable) I think that technology has transferred too much progress, sotherefore I disagree with it.

Note : Modern era is the era that continue from several years ago to now, therefore you should use present participle.

... internet has become an one of access for connecting ...
This statement is will be supported withby the matter dealing ofwith people (please state what matter dealing with people in this sentence because of unclear meaning)

That's all,, thanks
CMIIW

Home / Writing Feedback / The existence of high connectability through electronic letters makes people unsociable