Here's How Facebook Actually Won Trump the Presidency

Bams17 28 / 43  

The CEO of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg hard to convinces the citizens that Facebook had not nefarious role in America election. While, the dicector of Trump Digital said that giant social media had effective to send the information to the voters. Trump's team use Facebook as their cmpaign media. It aim to give information to the societies if spreading hoax issue and inaccurate information about trump and to tackle it. They use twitter as well to promote trump as candidate of USA president. Compare with Clinton, Trump spend more time on social media than television; whereas clinton more like campaign in the televison than social media.

Source: wired
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
The CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg,is hard to convincesconvince the citizens that Facebook had not had nefarious role ...
While, the dicectordirector of Trump Digital (...) media had been effective to send ...
... Facebook as their cmpaigncampaign media. It aims to give information (...) about trump and to tackle it.happens
..., Trump spends more time on (...) campaign in the televisontelevision than social media.

Hi please proofread your summary before submitting to this forum. well, it is nice try, i am waiting for your next writing
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi, let me give several advice for you.
1. The CEO of Facebook(put comma)Mark Zuckerberg (put comma) hard to convinces (to+V1) the citizens that ...
2. the dicector ---> the Director ( miss spelling word)
3.cmpaign ---> campaign
Hi Bambang, I have a few thoughts on your summary essay.

- to convinces the citizens that Facebook had
- notno nefarious role in
-the American election.
- had effectively sentto send the information
- to the voters.
- Trump's team use Facebook as their ca mpaign media.
- It aimed to give information to the
- societies ifsociety who are spreading hoax issues and inaccurate
- as candidate offor the USA as president.
- Compared with Clinton,
- whereas for Clintonclinton more like campaign was drawn in the televison than on social media.

There you have it Bambang, I hope the above remarks to your revision and for future writing reference, maybe you can add a few more sentences to a summary and go a little bit deeper in understanding the story.
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Bams, let me give my correction for you

Mark Zuckerberg hard to convincesconvincebecause it is infinitive

as their cmpaigncampaign

to the societiessocietybecause the society is plural and the societies not correct plural of society

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Here's How Facebook Actually Won Trump the Presidency