'Famous sports people are payed too much money'. Do you agree?

Roberta1 1 / -  

salary in professional sport

Write about:
1.The entertainement they provide
2.How hard they work
3.(your own idea)

As someone that have never worked, i can still give you my own idea on this theme.

Sports are one of the things that almost everyone have seen even once in their lifes. Therefore people from all over the world become interested in sports stars's life. However many people says that athlets are payed too much.

On one hand, they train all their lifes to compete in sports and earn money with it. If they have come to be known as 'the' footballer or 'the' basketball player, and not 'a', it is certainly becouse of their talent, for the passion for that sport and for all the training that they constantly do.

On the other hand, they don't do that much more than teachers or doctors that have more important responsibilities but, still, payed less. Those ones have studied surely more than a footballer that have trained all his life to achieve something more for his own passion.

In my opinion sport stars are payed too much, it's okay to be payed for all the work that they do, but sometimes they really earn too much money.
The first thing I have to do is call the attention of the writer to the almost unlimited spelling errors in this essay. Had the author bothered to use spellcheck or the autocorrect feature of the keyboard, he would have seen the incorrect spelling within the essay. Evidence of a lack of content review prior to submission. These errors would be more than enough to fail half the test. some incorrect spelling include:

Payed= Paid
Becouse= Because

Not all English words are spelled as heard. That is how unlearned English writers are caught. Only kindergarten English native speaking students who are learning how to read and write get a pass for such mistakes.

Time referencing in relation to tense usage is also a problem here. There is a consistent mismatching of situational references. Is it past or present? Same for singular V. plural rules. One cannot use a plural form then switch to singular mid-sentence. Numerical references must be uniform throughout. There are actually more problems to deal with but it won't be possible to do so in a single thread.

I am focusing on the sentence structure rather than the content at this time because the accuracy of the response is not as big a problem as the lack of proper grammar and sentence presentation. These are the immediate score reducing problems that need to be improved upon as an ESL student

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Famous sports people are payed too much money'. Do you agree?