My Favorite Super hero is Ayatollah Khomeini

abedkh 8 / 6 1  
There are a lot of people all around the world who I know them as superhero. But the person who is my favorite super hero is Ayatollah Khomeini, the leader of 1978 revolution in Iran. I love him Because of both his astonishing personality and his power to change destiny of his society.

I watched a interview by Khomeini that was from 40 years ago when he was coming back to Iran by flight. Those days the government had threatened Khomeini that if you come back to Iran we will destroy your plane. In this Situation, when interviewer asked about his feeling, he said "nothing". This show how calm actually he was.

Second of all, I love him because of his achievement in changing the destiny of his people. He was an powerful leader that all the Iranian people obeyed his orders. The 1978 revolution show that how an ordinary man could change the powerful government that had been in power for about 2500 years.
sasori66 2 / 3  
Good information for me. Thanks.
There are a lot of people all around the world who I know them as superhero.

I admire many personalities whom I believe as true heroes.

But the person who is my favorite super hero is Ayatollah Khomeini, the leader of 1978 revolution in Iran.

However, the person to whom I look up as my superhero is Ayatollah Khomeini who led the revolution in Iran in 1978.

I love him Because because of both his astonishing personality and his power to change destiny of his society.

I love him for two reasons; First, his astonishing personality and second, his fearless power to change the destiny of his nation.

Home / Writing Feedback / My Favorite Super hero is Ayatollah Khomeini