'Find time for yourself' - The Way To Have Healthy Lifestyle essay - Task 2

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Question : Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

These days, many people do not have a lot of times to work out in a gym or to do sport. It is very hard for them to have healthy lifestyle. However, some of them still can stay healthy although do not have enough times to do it. I believe that there are many ways to keep people's health and it depends on the people itself.

Right now, many people who have jobs which need much times to be finished so that they do not have time to exercise. They spend most of their times in the workplace and comes home late. In the morning, they need to go out for working and in the weekend they will use it to take some rests.

Although they use most of their time to work, they still can have a healthy way of life. By cycling to the workplace means that they are exercising. People also can do exercise in the workplace. For instance, they can do push up or sit up while work or they can use stairs despite the lift.

It does not matter if only little exercising like walking, running, or cycling at least they not sit in the same place for a long time. This way also help them to have better lifestyle. Unhealthy way of life can be a disaster in the future. They can suffer from many diseases after 10 to 20 years later. It is better for them to change their lifestyle.

In conclusion, do not have enough times can not be the reason for people to have bad way of life. They should do exercise each day or at least 2-3 times a week to stay healthy.
ffhikaru 1 / 1  
Right nowIn nowadays , many people spend most of their time on finishing their workwho have jobs which need much times to be finishedso that they do not ...

They spend most of their times in the workplace and ...

Although they usespend most of their timeon working , they still can have a healthy way style of life.

People also can do exercise in the workplace

keep writing :)
Dipa19 8 / 13  
I want to help you...

... much times to be finished,so thatthey do not have ...
They spend most of their times in the workplace ...
... they will use it to take some rests .
nazzia30 5 / 13  
However, some of them still can stay healthyif they make health a priority.
... many ways to stay healthy despite a hectic lifestyle

Right now, many people who have jobs which need much times to be finished These days, a hectic work schedule is a primary reason why people don't have time for exercise on a regular basis. so that they do not have time to exercise.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
many people do not have a lot of(avoid use a lot of in academic writing, it is better when we use a large number of, plenty of or a wide range of) times to work out in a gym or to do sport

many ways to keep people's
many people who have jobs which need --> pay attention for repetition, you can another phrase
after 10 to 20 years later. --> another repetition
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
... people do not have a lot of times ...
... although do not have enough times to do it.

Right now, many people who have jobs a job which need much times to be finished so that...

They spend most of their times in the workplace and comes home late.

By cycling to the workplace means that they are exercising. People also can do exercise in the workplace.

For instance, they can do push up or sit up while ...

It does not matter if they only do a little exercise like walking, running, or cycling ...

... help them to have a better lifestyle.

[b]Well done, Idaaa! keep writing!!
^^
[/b]

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Find time for yourself' - The Way To Have Healthy Lifestyle essay - Task 2