There are five common activities for tourist in New Zealand

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
International Visitors to New Zealand - Reason for visit - IELTS Task 1

The bar chart shows the percentage of aim of travelers to do in New Zealand. There are five common activities of tourist in there, which are walking, sightseeing, boating, visiting volcanoes and visiting museum. Overall, people tend to outdoor activities than the indoor. Besides, there are two activities which have similar popularity to spend holiday in there.

The percentage of people who prefer to do walking are approximately ninety percent, which becomes the most popular outdoor activities. Moreover, sightseeing has approximately eighty percent who becomes the second favorable activities after walking.

On the other hand, tourist who love to hiking volcanoes and boating, are recorded equally as much as fifty percent. In fact, the least numbers of visitors who do not like to go outdoor activities, visiting museum is the better choice, which can be shown by forty percent in the chart. In another words, it also can become the second choice than visiting volcanoes and boating.

BAMS14 18 / 29  
hallo fadhil
there are few advice for you

The bar chart shows the percentage of aim of travelers
There are five common activities of tourist in there, which are ...(INTRODUCTION USE PHARAPRASING TITLE SHOD BE SIMPLE AND SEEM A FACT USE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSES)

Overall, people tend to outdoor[...] to spend holiday in there. (OVERALL ADDING TENSES ATLEAST TWO TENSES)

The percentage of people who prefer to do walking are approximately ninety percent, which becomes the most popular outdoor activities.

..., tourist who love toCHOOSE hiking volcanoes and boating, are recorded equally as much as fifty percent (ATTENTION TO USING PREPOSITION CONJUNCTION AND PRONOUN)
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! Here some advices for you;

Do not forget to put the chart measurement on your writing: The bar chart shows the percentage of aim of travelers to do in New Zealand and it is measured in percent.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are five common activities for tourist in New Zealand