TASK II: flights for leisure, business and commercial purposes

Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
The world has seen an enormous increase in flights for leisure, business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years.
what do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights?

These days, the aircraft becomes a prominent transportation. As seen, a host of countries in the world has provided airports with great facilities. Although a number of flights increase gradually and brings benefit to economy sector, I argue that it also should be consistent with an increase of airport system in order to make the users of services aircraft feeling comfortable.

Regard to the merit of flights, one of the highest income that the government gains if from the tax. This happens due to the fact that the air-traffic flight becomes the indispensable transportation to connect a country to other country around the world in order that that makes the time more efficient than using other transportation. As an instance, according to the annual report of the ministry of transportation Indonesia in 2014 reveals that approximately 20 million people select the airplane as the main priority transportation for cross-regional trips higher than ferry, train, bus, and so on; the destination is not only for domestic services but also for international services so that the government can procure much income. All in all, it is clear that the high income, acquiring the government is the tax on air transportation.

Moreover, it has a negative point as well. The aircraft ticket has been quite easy to be enriched by all levels of the society. Yet, it is not equal to the development system to overcome a wide range of problems about flights. Taking Indonesia as an example, there are a wide range of hideous accidents for several flights occurring within a year and according the results of the investigation reported, it happens due to most airplane has already passed the age consequently many casualties dying. At last, a lot of people become victim owing to the lack of attention to improve the flight system.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that the government should take action to deal with this matter. I argue that when the government increases the tax of flight, it should be followed by adequate facilities.
irfan727 49 / 68 29  
hello, bayu, let me try to give some suggestions on your passage
public flight transportation for wide range of purposes ...
in this case, you need to add article
public flight transportation for a wide range of purposes ...

More detail detailed explanation will discuss in below.

if the government not takes initiative to deal ...
i guess here you need to use simple present tense.
if the government does not take initiative to deal ...

I agree if the government increase the tax for ...
subject singular, so you need to add s/es after verb
I agree if the government increases the tax for ...

Thanks,hope it can helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK II: flights for leisure, business and commercial purposes