There are four major of raw material to produce fish pie - which is illustrate on the diagrams.

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
The diagrams illustrate the process of frozen fish pies production. It is noticeable that there are four major of raw material to produce fish pie. However, the production line of fish is followed by several stages.

To begin, the raw materials like potatoes are delivered to the factory up to one month, and then those are cleaned by clean machines. After cleaning, potatoes will be peeled and sliced into small pieces. While the process runs, the waste of slices is put into the waste disposal. Next, the potato slices are boiled and heated for a minute, and potatoes are drained and chilled before those are ready to be stored.

Turning to another process, salmon is distributed at maximum 12 hours to keep the freshness. Salmon are given a fresh lemon juice and salt in order to neutralizer the smell of fish. Following this step, the fresh salmon is steam to the oven. There are two workers who get rid of skin and bones of fish in which it will be inspect by another labour to check that fish is free from bones. Afterwards, fish pass through some machine such as prepared peas and sauce that will be mix with potatoes and fish as topping. The final process is wrapping the product and making them freeze before dispatching the product. The result of fish pie will be placed into microwaveable container.

HI Nur, please find my corrections below.

- of raw materialingredients ( ingredients - for food / material - things or crafts )
- to produce fish pie. However, theand this production

- To begin with ,
- the raw materialsingredients like
- up to one month, this potatoes are aged 1 month old and up ,
- and then thosethey are cleaned
- by clean machines.
- the waste of slices is put intogoes to the waste disposal unit .
- before thoseand they are ready to be stored.

Nur, I left the last paragraph for you to consider editing it yourself, following the same formula above, this will help practice your proof reading skills, more so your editing skills.

I hope this helped in your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are four major of raw material to produce fish pie - which is illustrate on the diagrams.