TASK 2 was it good? :)Some people say that modern technology has made shopping today easier

Kaypea 1 / -  
Some people say that modern technology has made shopping today easier, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion

With the changing technology one would argue that shopping has become easier than before while others would disagree that it's harder, on one hand shopping is easier as we can do it at the comfort of our home, the delivery is at our doorstep and we can even access products from other parts of the world that perhaps are not available at our local shops. on the other hand, one would understand that some people see shopping difficult as there are a lot of options to choose from, you are choosing things blindly and you would have to wait for the item to arrive. Personally, I think shopping is way easier than it used to be, because it save us time, to do things that are more productive or enjoyable.

Shopping in our era is not easier, because we buy the products with a blind eye as we cannot try them on or feel them. For example, a shirt or a dress at Shein, a well known retail online store would have videos of models wearing the clothes, the measurements of the shirt or dress, but still it does not compare to trying the piece of clothing physically. Secondly, if you required your product right away you will not be able to buy it as fast because you need to be patient with shipping and delivery. Unlike not using technology will allow you to have product the day you buy it. Example, I want the latest iphone for example if I go to the store I will get the iphone on the same day as if I were to order it online I will have to wait some time for it to arrive at my destination.

However, Shopping is easier because thanks to Globalization I can access any product I want from around the world, while in the olden days I could only get local products. An example of this are plantains, they were not as available or even they were not found in Canada at all. Thanks to online services plantains are always available. Also Shopping can be done at the comfort of your home no need to dress up or eat out and your family members or friends won't feel dragged or tired or annoyed of you shopping. If you are a difficult buyer for example, some people have to try everything in the store, undress and dressing takes time of your life and not everyone is on the wavelength as you when it comes to shopping. Thanks to technology nowadays we can shop in less time and without hassle of getting ready or even traveling far.

In Conclusion, Technology has made shopping more endurable as instead of being an stressful moment, it can be a more relax event with more possibilities for us to elect our products and with less chance of not finding them. This makes us use that extra time that we used to spend at the mall, to do more fun stuff with our loved ones or even one would argue that we have more time to be more productive things that will enhance our intellectual. Therefore shopping is way easier thanks to the technology we have Today.
You have not followed the discussion format requirement for this essay. This should only be a 5 sentence summary or representation of your understanding of the original prompt. The minute you start the essay discussion in the first paragraph, which is what you did, the examiner will immediately fail the overall essay. That will be based on your failure to meet the task accuracy requirements. You showed an inability to follow the writing instructions and writing format for the task. So he cannot give you a passing score, even if the rest of the discussion paragraphs carry merit as discussion reasons. You are expected to keep the discussion simple and straight forward. Your extremely long response opened your essay to further demerits since you have created more grammar problems in your presentation.
caohuyen93 4 / 8 1  
I recommend you to read " the key to ielts writing task 2" ( you need to pay for it) or "the key to ielts success" ( this one is free download) on her website. By reading her book, you can learn how to plan and write the ielts task 2 more effectively. I think you've got a lot of ideas, however, your essay's structure is what you need to prioritise now.
Linhw 2 / 2  
@Kaypea
The ideas are all clear and useful, but you should consider more abt your writting construction, which you can find easily on the Internet ( ielts writting task 2 structure, for example )

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 2 was it good? :)Some people say that modern technology has made shopping today easier