Government in work of dealing with environmental problems by increasing fuel prices.

Marilyn Jean 1 / -  
Task 2:
People think that government should increase the cost of fuel for cars and other vehicles to solve environmental problems.

Give your opinion.

~ My essay ~
Opinions differ on whether the authorities should add more extra cost of fuel for private and public transportations to handle the consequences of environmental pollution or leave it ruin the biodiversity of humankind and the entire world, have been on top of all the forums of global warming topic nowadays. In the face of not being wholeheartedly supportive to the idea, I guarantee this way of thinking can help much gain the best we can for the world or at least, for humanity. I would be likely to cover all my thoughts in the essay below.

The idea is primarily drawn from an iconoclasm of opposing against discharging pollution waste into the environment, as many number of people has been reported to have inhaled dust and smoke from cars and other vehicles. It is easily to understand as petrol and gas used for car's engines, contains a wide range of chemical in a reaction of heat can be harmful for people's health. As absorbing those toxic substances for a long period can lethally cause disease for lungs.

On the other hand, while plethora of reasonable reasons which are given to support the "extra pays for fuel" idea are widely accepted. I may go with the flow as a car lover and an environmentalist. Many models of car designs today are widespread sparking well-off and wealthy of some new money. As the engines of a car are designed to be brutally huge with bunker exhaust fumes exhaling smoke of a reaction into the environment. Now, in the society that extra pays for fuel is up to a thousand for every single drop, manufactures may come up with an innovation of introducing a brand new electric car.

To conclude, although transportation means have brought up a meaningful sense for the civilization, in a circumstance of living whereas the problem of global warming mainly caused by vehicles still hot up days by days, I think this scheme of increasing the cost of fuel for cars and other vehicles to solve environmental problems really works.
While I commend you for writing fast and using so many words in your essay, I cannot say that you will benefit from writing almost 400 words within 40 minutes during the actual test. You have based your total essay score solely on your ability to write and use English words. There was a lack of focus on delievering the short discussion per paragraph, which is what the task 2 essay is actually meant to test. You need not overanalyze the presentation, a simple analysis would have sufficed. Instead, you really opened up yourself to the detection of minute problems with your writing, due to overwriting, which have a reducing effect on your overall score. The main reason the essay will fai? There is no representation for various sentence writing styles. You have only written run on sentences and nothing more. This will lead to failing scores in each individual sections of scoring.

Home / Writing Feedback / Government in work of dealing with environmental problems by increasing fuel prices.