Writing task 2 : Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal.

Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types of progress are equally important for a country.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

People have different views about economic growth as the necessary goal in one country. While some people argue that other measures of progress are also really important. And I believe that other types of progress are just as important.

There are several reasons about many governments focus on economic progress. First, health economics creates more job opportunities for employees with high salaries and therefore an improvement quality of life for people. Second, economic growth is the foundation of the evolution of other fields in society. Technology advances, for instance, are more chances to improve their products and make a profit from this in economic growth countries. And, governments have more measures to boost economic growth, which countries have more attracted from other countries to develop investment in all of the fields such as industrial or technological and many types filed.

In spite of these arguments, I believe that other measures are also as important as a goal that governments need investment. The growth of countries is judged not only by economic growth but also by many types of progress. Before, governments expenditure on the economy, they need to concentrate on education. If countries have more people with high knowledge and, the best quality of employees, they have will massive economic growth. Another measure is to take care of their people about the service of the hospital, demand fulfills of people such as entertainment about celebrate many special occasions for people. The government also finds measures to enhance the standard of life.

In conclusion, economic growth is important because it really affects people's lives but governments also need to focus on another aspect of society.
Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15055 4834  
. And I

You cannot use a conjunction to start a sentence since there are no words, phrases, or clauses to connect in that situation. This will be a GRA score reduction during an actual test.

The actual discussion format used is selective in presentation rather than a whole approach. The whole approach discussion for this particular essay prompt is as follows:

Sentence 1: Public opinion
Sentence 2: Justification of this opinion
Sentence 3: Personal view of the public opinion
Sentence 4: Justification of your opinion + Example
Sentence 5: Transition sentence into the next reason or concluding summary

The concluding summary is shorter than 40 words or 2 sentences. This is going to be deducted from the task accuracy score of this essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing task 2 : Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal.