Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal

While some argue that economic growth is their most essential goal, others believe that other types of progress are equally important for a country. This essay will explore both perspectives and later provide my own stance on the matter.

On the one hand, supporters of the first perspective emphasize that maintaining economic prosperity is their most crucial goal. Specifically, Economic progress serves as a foundation for overall societal advancement. They argue that economic progress leads to higher living standards, increased employment opportunities and improved infrastructure, thereby benefiting as a whole (good argument). Take ChinaChinese's prosperous economy as an example., China possesses per capital GDP ranked second in the world, reflecting consistently high living standards of people, and this progress also helps enhance China's standing in the global world, which attracts foreign investment. Therefore, economic growth has effective impacts on various aspects of life.

On the other hand, advocates of the second view focus on the other types of progress, such as social and environmental progress, that are equally important for a country. Firstly, They argue that social progress plays an essential role in a robust social welfare system through promoting comprehensive healthcare, proper education, and social security programs. Additionally, environmental progress could address pressingserves as addressing issues, such as climate change and pollution. One example of effective environment governance can be witnessed in Norway, where people invest in renewable energy and environmental conservation efforts. This proactive approach has resulted in Norway consistently ranking high in global happiness and quality of life indexes. Thus, promoting social progress and environment growth have an effective impact on the advancement of the country.

While both views have their merits, I support a balanced approach that the nation's goal is not only to foster economic growth but also to robust other forms of progress. To address the problem at the grass-root level, it is crucial that the government combine promoting economics and aiding public health initiatives in order to contributes to the prosperity economic and population's health. Beside that, the government needs to adopt a comprehensive approach to national development.

In conclusion, a balanced approach to determine the nation's goal should entail combining economic progress and other forms of progress. The government should adopt a holistic approach to national development
You did a good job in the prompt restatement. It is on point and sticks close to the original. However, you forgot to provide your opinion and the basis of your opinion for the last part of the paragraph. You will not receive a score for the writer's opinion because of that missing information. The task is not complete in that paragraph. There will be deductions in relation to stating the clear opinion of the writer. That section should have a clear thesis statement based upon the 3 required opinions.

The reverse paraphrase in the concluding section should have done a proper summary of the previous reasoning paragraphs. You did not really do that. The essay can be considered open ended in that case. Either deductions will be applied or a failing score will be provided because you would not be able to complete such a long essay during an actual test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal