The governors decision - the students should take part in competitive team sports

issey1455 1 / 2  
Recently, the governors of our school have decided that all the students should take part in competitive team sports. This is because the number of students take part in team sports had been decreased in the previews semester. Majority of the school believe this is a good idea but, I do not.

One of the main arguments in favor of the topic is that, taking part in competitive team sports will reduce the number of inactive students in our school. As a result, our school aggregate result in sports will lead to boom. Also, it will lead to build a competitive team work and help to identify potential players for the school teams. Moreover, it will help to identify individual tastes and potentiality of different students in different sports and also help to rectify discrimination among students.

One of the main argument against the topic is that, the school has to face lots of difficulties in managing the students. Moreover, there might be an unfair discrimination as there are some students which are not good in sports activities as well as the others. Also, some times the students lose their enthusiasm in studies as a result this may reduce the school average result in studies. In addition, It has been said that, the most senior students in the school will get less time preparing for their IGCSE exam as the excessive competitions will spoil their time.

To sum up, I am strongly against the topic because, it will spoil the senior most students time and other students may lose their enthusiasm on studies. What do you think?
OP issey1455 1 / 2  
some one please correct my errors in this article...
This is because the number of students take part in team sports had been decreaseddeclined in the previewsprevious semester.

One of the main arguments in favor of the topicthis decision is that, taking part in competitive team sports will reduce the number of inactiveenhance the students' physical activenessstudents in our school.

As a result, our school aggregate result in sports will lead to boom.

Also this would help school earn a good reputation as an institution which is devoted to produce well rounded scholars.

Home / Writing Feedback / The governors decision - the students should take part in competitive team sports