TASK 1- the graph below gives information about the prefered leisure activities of Australian kids

sharfina 35 / 21 5  
A breakdown of the figure for free-time activities that Australian children enjoy is presented in the bar chart. Overall, it can be obviously seen that, both boys and girls from five to fourteen years old prefer to watch video or TV, play computer games and ride bike in their leisure activity.

Watching TV or videos is by far the most popular free-time activity listed in the chart among the Australian Cildren who are in the range age 5 to 14 year - representing 100 % of all boys and girls. Afterwards, the second most favorite leisure activity among those is playing computer games which are more boys prefer spending time in it than girls, roughly 80 % for boys and 60 % for girls. Another activity that children delight in their leisure time is bike riding in which boys prefer it than girls as more than 75% boys do it as well as girls less than 60%. A closer look at the diagram shows that girls have more involvement in art and craft than boys, almost 60% girls involved in these activity while boys less than 40 % do it. The least popular activity among those is playing skateboarding or rollerblading, showing around 40 % for boys and 23 % for girls.

Sharfina, while I understand that the overview can be presented within one short and one long paragraph, you need to keep in mind that by not delivering the minimum 3 sentence requirement, you are risking losing points during an actual test. So always do your best to deliver the 3 line minimum per paragraph. Aside from that, you also need to focus on learning to create better paragraphs so that your essay does not look so tight on paper, making it difficult to read.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1- the graph below gives information about the prefered leisure activities of Australian kids