Happiness is difficult to define because it is different/distinctive to each individual person

rosigenious 1 / 4  

people achieve happiness in different ways

It is true that happiness plays a crucial role in everyone's lives. While it is hard to give a precise definition, there seems to be some common factors that help people obtain contentment.

Happiness is difficult to define because it is different/distinctive to each individual person. We all have our own special experience and desires about being happy which is completely personal. For instance, some people consider happiness to be associated with monetary abundance or being successful in their careers, whereas others derive fulfilment from a sense of belonging to family or friends. As a result, a range of feelings, from satisfaction to enjoyment, may be related to a sense of happiness.

Although it seems to be impossible to provide an unambiguous definition of happiness, the majority of people suppose that there are some key elements in achieving it. First, it is hard for a person to feel satisfied or content if they do not have a sense of job security to earn money, a safe place to live. Such basic needs should be surely met before leading a joyful life. Second, having an optimistic attitude towards every aspect of life also plays a vital factor. It seems almost impossible to gain contentment for those who have a pessimistic and negative mindset in life. In addition, family and friends' support may be a vital element to achieve happiness.

In conclusion, although happiness is difficult because people achieve happiness in different ways, our basic needs and a positive outlook are likely to be the important factors if we want to lead a happy life.
It is important that the writer does not indicate any statements of fact or truth in the topic Islaliment. Only the orginal topic must be paraphrased as closelyas possible without any alterations or additions to the original. That is a requirement of the task accuracy score. When an attestation is added, a topic alteration occurs that changes the orginal content and intent of the presentation. Deductions shall apply to that section of the restatement.

The reasoning paragraphs are pretty much clear and on point. There is oom for enhanced explations since the essay is only 260 something words. The ideal is 275. That is the perfect word number to achieve overall maximum scoring credits for an already well presented essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Happiness is difficult to define because it is different/distinctive to each individual person