IELTS TASK 2 - HAVING HIGH SALARY IS NOT THE PREDOMINANT FACTOR TO STAY IN ONE COMPANY

awe_28 25 / 10 6  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

It is true that the high salary can encourage people in working place. However, I immensely disagree that this is the predominant factor for staying in same place since employees also need an improvement or promotion and the company is provided their passion.

It is justified that staying in one organisation for a long period can hand over big opportunities for improving the employees' career. This is because the authority has trusted their loyal and lead to jobs development which provide them a promotion to higher position. A survey from Oxford Economics reveals that 68% of American companies provide the job advancement for their 5-years workers and support them to improve their skills.

Another reason of becoming long-term laborers is their passion which is compatible on working in one company. It is due to they enjoy having a career and struggling in that company's sector since it provides their favorite profession and suitable with their desire. A report in 2014 by the Bureau of Labor Statistics stated that 53% of psychologists in the UK is prefer to work in children hospital for some years even they deal with low salary since they have desire to interact with children.

In conclusion, even though the payment is one of incentives that can motivate workers, I would argue that advancement and having similar desire can fundamentally prompt them to do their best. It is recommended for the authorities to pay attention to those factors, so the long-term employees will not move to the other place.
nuni11 33 / 30 5  
It is true that the high salary (...) working place (...) in same place for years since employees also need an improvement or promotion of their job and the company is providedequivalent to their passion.

...a promotion to a higher position

...It is due to the fact that they enjoy having a career

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - HAVING HIGH SALARY IS NOT THE PREDOMINANT FACTOR TO STAY IN ONE COMPANY