Healthy food is needed by school children to provide their ability to study effectively.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
To learn effectively, children need to eat healthy meal at school. How true is this statement? Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children?

Healthy food is needed by school children to provide their ability to study effectively. Because food consumption is important for children growth. The quality of food will affect children's brain. Both of parents and schools are responsible to maintain children's food every day.

School children use their brain to study at school. They spent at least six hours at school. They must eat to improve their ability to get knowledge. The ingredients of food are matters. For instance, school children need seafood and eggs to provide protein or milk to give calsium to their body or vegetables to make them more healthy. In addition, the way food is cooked become the aspect to make healthy meals. Meals which is cooked cleanly will produce a healthy food. That is the reason why healthy food can help the children learn effectively.

On the other hand, not only their parents but also schools have responsibility to serve healthy food for children. For example, in my experience, my mother always cooked the breakfast for me. But, my mother is a teacher so that she cannot make a lunch for me. That it the reason why i have to eat lunch at school. Unfortunately, my school has a canteen which usually sell the healthy food. The school headmaster always concern about the quality of children's food. That is why my mother can trust school while she cannot give me the healthy food for my consumption. So, when both parents and school concern about children food consumption, children actually will get the healthy food and because of the food, they can study effectively and accept the subject easily. As a result, the continuity of consuming healthy food will affect the long-term effectiveness in learning.

All in all, when both parents and school serve the healthy food for children, they can provide the best quality of the food and ther brain can work as the way what they want.
Hi Ifra, below are my thoughts on your essay.

- School children need to eat Healthy food
- is needed by school childrenin order to
- provideexhaust their ability to study effectively.,
- Because food consumption is important for childrens growth.
- The quality of food will affect the children's brain.
- Both of parents and schoolsofficials are responsible to maintain and make sure that children's eat healthy food every day.

- They spentspend at least six hours at school.
- They must eat to improve their ability to getacquire knowledge.
- The ingredients of food are matters.
- provide their body with protein or milk to giveget
- calsiumcalciumto their body oras well as vegetables to make them even more healthy.
- become theis as an aspect to consider to make healthy meals.

There you have it Ifra, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision. Overall, the corrections are focused on the the choice of words you use in your sentences, they play a crucial part of your essay as this is how your idea come to be realized and understood by your readers.

Home / Writing Feedback / Healthy food is needed by school children to provide their ability to study effectively.