A healthy life for children - giving juice is not quite good beverage for maintaining their health

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
In this day and age, parents should take children's healthy lifestyle into consideration. This is by far followed by nourishing them with a nourish diet. In this article, giving juice is not quite good beverage for maintaining them health. Thet should also consider about ingredients of the juice. To make such juice, pasteurization is needed for abolishing all bacteria. This way can also kill a vast range of vitamins and minerals. Therefore, it is suggested that youngsters eating fruit and drink water. Subsquently, many brands of juice have plenty of artificial sweeteners. Unfortunately, it brings several dire effects for children. They can get dental caries in the long run due to the consumption of juice. Consuming juice can have obese problem. The reason why is that its juice can increase blood sugar and blood pressure levels. It can then inflame the arteries and plenty of inflammation in the body. By the time, parents should opt 100 percent juice since it can rich in vitamins and antioxidants for leading a healthy life.
Lola12 10 / 9  
You have made a lot of gramatik mistakes. It's not a good idea to use a lot of words, without knowing how to use them and their actual meaning. Try to create more basic sentences and try to rewrite the information of the article, using your own words rather than copy - paste information, without fully understanding its meaning.

Home / Writing Feedback / A healthy life for children - giving juice is not quite good beverage for maintaining their health