Nowadays, a higher number of sport matches played by males are broadcast, compared with women

duong123 1 / -  

TV channels provide man's sport show more than women's sport show. Why?

Nowadays, a higher number of sport matches played by males are broadcast, compared with women. In fact, the man's sport programmes increasingly prevalent in both developed countries and developing countries. In this essay, I will discuss some main causes and explain why TV channels should provide equal time for both gender in sport gameshow.

It is true that high frequency men's sport matches is driven by a number of factors. Firstly, there is no doubt that the volume of audience is a contributor to higher sport show played by males. In fact, huge financial gain can be achieved by featuring the male football champion leagues or tennis international tournaments. As well as this, the broadcasting companies can earn money via adverts and also receive sponsorship. Secondly, high man's sport show is a consequence of insufficient female sport shows. In details, females are less likely to take part in such games. Hence, the TV network tends to wisely follow the mainstream trend just to cater to the mass and survive in the business .

However, I would argue that both men and female sport programmes should be given equal opportunities in broadcast times due to following reasons: gender equality, the increase of rating in female sport show. There is evidence that if men's sports programmes continue to receive significantly more coverage than the programmes of their opposite sex, it might increase gender inequality, which is one of the most serious issues in many parts of the world today. Another thing is that to increase audiences in female sport programmes, the TV channels have to spend more time to broadcast them.

To sum up, a wider audience watch men's sport programmes due to people preference and insufficiency of female sport channels. However, the TV channel should give both of programmes an equal broadcast times because of gender equality and the growth of female sport show's audience.
The second sentence in your prompt restatement is unnecessary. You are offering an opinion and information that is not based on the data provided in the original discussion presentation. You will be scored down for adding personal opinions to the paraphrasing, thus making it an inaccurate representation of the original.

You have a problem expressing yourself in English. The sentences you are presenting do not make sense. The problem lies heavily in your lack of proper LR usage and GRA skills. Your first reasoning paragraph is confusing to read and does not make sense at all to the ENL reader. You are also presenting only reasons, but not explaining why these reasons relate to the discussion. Thus, the presentation is under developed and lacking in logic and sense.

Your second reasoning paragraph is not a proper mix of simple and complex English sentences. I think the problem is that you are thinking in one language, and then trying to write in English, transliteration is the min problem that most ESL students have to overcome in order to pass these tests.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, a higher number of sport matches played by males are broadcast, compared with women