Holidaymakers and businessmen have been enjoyed the ease and convenience of air transportation

fardan10 18 / 25 1  
The world has seen an enormous increase in flights for leisure business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years.
What do you think the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights ?
Do you think flights should be taxed more ?

These days, holidaymakers and businessmen have been enjoyed the ease and convenience of transportation which provided by aeroplane companies, however there are other drawbacks for the citizens and environment are resulted by this activity.

There is no doubt that holiday and commercial activities have been supported by the rise number of flights in the world wide. Long distances place can be accessed easily by the tourists from entire world and business activities across the countries. To illustrate, some migrant workers abroad expect to send a gift to their family in their own countries to be more excessively. By utilising this mode of transportation, they can give their presents without spending time more than before. Hence, it has brought a lot of advantages to support human activities.

Nevertheless, apart from those benefits, it has contributed as well to the air pollution due to the use of fossil fuel by this transport. A study 2015 from Center for Biological Diversity revealed that aircrafts emitted nitrogen oxides, known as NOx, which contribute to the formation of ozone, another greenhouse gas. Emissions of NOx at high level result in greater concentrations of ozone than ground-level emissions. In addition, the number of air accidents accounted for the death a lot of victims for last decades. Therefore, it has proved that those are jeopardize for viable life of the global residents.

In conclusion, Although it is true that some advantages can be relaxed by the citizens, the drawbacks can be a serious problem to the human's lives. I firmly believe that to tacke some effect to the environment, increase flights taxes can be arranged by the governments in order to cost the damages of flights using.
nelarizka79 16 / 21 1  
... have been supported by the rise number of flights in the world wide . Long distances place can be accessed easily by the tourists from entire world and business activities across the countries.

... By utilising this mode of transportation, they can give their presents without spending time more than before .

It would be better if you write it like this.
rising...
all over the world
The far places
the entire
send those presents
spending longer time

Home / Writing Feedback / Holidaymakers and businessmen have been enjoyed the ease and convenience of air transportation