Identify your greatest interest, find career that match what you love, and pursue it no matter what

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
According on this video which talk about follow your passion to finding work by Benjamin Todd. He said, in teenager he was interested to invested money into gold. Then, talk about job must find reliable information that the job more perfect.

Employment who have 8000 hours to work is so much time to spent in workplace. Besides, a Complex problem will be helped by several resources to finded career decision. Focus in the wrong thing is the most important for human-being. In 1980, the data shows they are follow their parents to collect some money and the last follow your passion to make a better place.

On the other hand, there are 3 steps to success for example, Identify your greatest interest, find career that match and interested, pursue the career no matter what.. Finally, the people who have passion match is not guarantee to success because society must focus on do whats valuable to fulfill career this is will make achievement means. Although people have to fulfill career, they should care to other people. In brief, it is not only to follow you passion, but also explore it until break the limit and will get much money such as house and conveyance.
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
Hallo Ryan! This is a little feedback for you

According on This video which is talking about follow following your passion to finding find the work by Benjamin Todd. He said, in while he was a teenager, he was interested to invested invest money into gold.

Then, talk about job must find reliable information that the job more perfect. -----> what do you mean by this sentence? Actually it is quite confused, try to make it can be easier to understand.

Employment The employees who have 8000 hours to work is take so much time ...

Besides, a complex complicated problem will be helped solved by several resources to finded make a career decision.

Focus in on the wrong thing is the most important ...........(you should add a noun here) for human-being.

In 1980, the data shows they are followed their parents to collect some earn much money and the last then followed your passion to make a better place.

for example, you need to Identify your greatest interest, finding the career that is matched and interested, pursue pursuing the career no matter what.

Hope this helps.
Hi Riandi, below is my take on your summary essay.

First of all, the pursuit of what we love to do, our passion and our life goals should not be done only when we think we really need to have a direction in life, indeed, the pursuit of the future is a process, a process that is done in a daily basis, every waking moment should be a chance for us to get better in life and be able to do what we do best and according to our hearts desire.

Moving on, below are my suggestions for your essay.

- He said, inas a teenager he was interested
- to investedin investing money into gold.
- Then,he talked about jobs
- that people must find reliable information that the job morewill
- perfectly match your qualifications .

There you have it Riandi, I believe you have the right idea and you understood what is asked of you in this essay, somehow, it didn't transpire in the essay, what I mean is, following the above corrections, it seems like there's still a lot of work to be done specially in conveying your message to your readers and forming a complete and meaningful sentences. Practice writing more and I hope you follow thought with the suggested corrections.

Home / Writing Feedback / Identify your greatest interest, find career that match what you love, and pursue it no matter what