Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The importance of biodiversity is being more widely recognised - a lot of species come under threat.

salam97 3 / 4  
The importance of biodiversity is being more widely recognised as increasing numbers of species come under threat.
What can be done to maintain biodiversity?

Biodiversity means existence of different diversity of plants and animals on the earth. Due to the development, number of Organisms has become under life threat . Some people argue that if we skip this problem without true act , no doubt that it will happen disorder in the environment which will eventually affect on our life .

Modern development in the last century , result exist many factors which followed to disappearance number of species. For example, remove the forest to build new cities made unsuitable region to such number of plants and animals as crocodiles which were living there . Furthermore, in 2010 , New York times said that using the logging by factories has been the most factor to damage on the environment . Also, factories and vehicles smoking which is the main factors to cause acid raining .

However, we can deal with this problem owing to the factor itself . First, government should make a protected in order to protect the life of animals under threat . Also, it should impose fines to deter people from hunting and logging. Second, build the factories away from the protected and nature areas . In addition, make awareness campaigns against throw the chemicals materials in the seas and ground .

In conclusion, by following the awareness campaigns increasing of global warming and acid rain will decrease that leads to less species threat as well. Each individual should make this problem his responsibility that the changing in the earth is a result of our acts .

Home / Writing Feedback / The importance of biodiversity is being more widely recognised - a lot of species come under threat.