The importance of vocational guide in secondary school

Alamanda Bud 2 / 4  
The aim of many people is to have a stable life with their spouse and some children. Having an ideal job can help you reach this goal. It's difficult to find a job that suits you most. Therefore, students from secondary school have vocational guide early.

Thanks to vocational guide, they can know some general information about many jobs such as the requirements, expectances, working environment, the advantaged and disadvantaged when choose those jobs too.

First of all, the requirements of a job is the imperative conditions for anyone who wants to do this job. When you know what it need you will be able to satisfy these requirements. If it is out of your reach, you still have time to try your best because you are just a secondary student.

Secondly, the expectances of a job is very important. Is this job good or bad? Does it pay well? Does it give us a lot of occupations? Can I have chance to win promotion? These questions help you decide which job can bring you success.

Thirdly, whenever you go to work, you must think of your working environment. If you work in international environment, you should have an excellent English and good soft skills. Moreover, you have to be more dynamic and creative than you are in a national company. From secondary school, you will have a long preparation for all of these.

Fourthly, when you choose this job, what will you get and what will you lose? Everything has its own advantaged and disadvantaged side. A job with high salary can take you a lot of time and you have to be under great pressure of competition with your colleagues. Before make any decisions, you must think over and over again.

Finally, the vocational guide in secondary school is necessary. Every student has time to think about their future job and prepare for it. However, teacher should not use theory so much, the practical trip to some company to introduce about jobs is more effective and lively.
ginny2345 12 / 22  
O feel like you have a good essay draft. however, some of you use of tenses was wrong. this woul be a good essay if all that is corrected
Take your stand and make your argument:
Therefore, students from secondary school have vocational guide early.
Therefore, students from secondary school should have vocational guides early.

First of all, the requirements of a job is are the imperative conditions for anyone who wants to do that job. When you know what it need requires, you will be able to satisfy those requirements.

If it is out of your reach, you still have time to try your best because you are just a secondary student.
Secondly, the expectances expectations you can have about a job are very important. Is this job ...

A semi-colon can separate 2 sentences in the same way a period does:
However, teacher should not use theory so much; t he practical trip to some company to introduce about jobs is more effective and lively.

:-)
OP Alamanda Bud 2 / 4  
Thanh you two very much ^^! I'm not good at using tenses.

Home / Writing Feedback / The importance of vocational guide in secondary school