It is important for children to learn the difference thing between right and wrong at an early age.

ktin152 1 / -  
Question: It is important for children to learn the difference thing between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
what sort of punishment should parents and teachers be allowed to use to teach good behaviour to children?

Essay:
It was reported that children should learn the difference thing between right and wrong at an early age. Moreover, punishment plays a key role in teaching good behaviour to children.

Firstly, children are the most sensitive generation. Training and navigating them are the toughest tasks. However, parents first need to understand their emotions and adapt to what that is suitable for them. They are not allowed to make serious mistakes including Causing damage to someone's life. However, small and cute child's errors should be accepted and encouraged by their parents. I suppose if one child failed exams. Instead of criticizing the child out loud, parents should give their pupils a piece of meaningful advice and teach them what they need to do to move on from the fallen. Scientists have shown us that children are easy acclaiming psychological health problems within a violent environment. On the other hand, humans are always learning something new from their errors, and no one in this world ever makes mistakes throughout their lives.

Secondly, guidance from teachers is extremely necessary in this mission. School plays the main role in teaching children. Therefore, the school system and teachers are encouraged to implement reasonable discipline. If one child goes late, the teacher first explains the importance of time management in their life, then requires them to remain in class until they finish their lesson.

Finally, Parents alone are not good enough to direct and navigate a child's behaviour. It needs more effort from both parents and teachers. Parents give the children love and teachers give them a lesson.

In conclusion, children are as vulnerable flowers. Therefore, choosing the fit punishment is a serious consideration.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15153 4857  
Your prompt restatement is confusing to understand. Your sentence formation is incorrect. It is not proper English to say

learn the difference thing between

. "Thing" is an unnecessary word addition here that made the sentence formation incorrect. You must learn to properly structure simple English sentences to avoid such C+C and GRA lowering errors. Focus on idea presentation. Make sure your explanations will be understood by native English speakers and non native English speakers alike.

This is a 2 reasoning paragraph essay. The third paragraph did not actually add anything to the discussion. The concluding summary is also not very useful in terms of the required reverse paraphrase. I am afraid that this is a failing score essay.
nhim3607 1 / 3 1  
i think you should have your opinion in introduction of agree or disagree. In your passage, sentences are sporadic, not link to other sentences, that's why i think you dont have a high score in GRA. Also you should have 3 paragraphs in your writing task 2
CTA 1 / 1  
In your introduction and conclusion, I believe that you should state your opinion and main ideas. In addition, more cohensive devices are needed to improve CC, some transitions could be smoother!

Home / Writing Feedback / It is important for children to learn the difference thing between right and wrong at an early age.
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: