the increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to natural environment.

It is widespread occurrence that the exacerbation of nature environment would be an anthropogenic as for the increase of groceries consumption. From a personal stance, such a phenomenon can be traced to a myriad of contributing factors, and the following essay shall seek to put forward plausible measure to remedy the mentional predicamen

On the 1 side of the matter, 2 prominent contributors are the root cause of such an inclination. In the first place, parallel with significant aggregate of goods using, mentioning to human's behaviours, it is distinct that consigning harmful effects on habitat is across unethical action, namely, contaminating detrimental thing to the river, or just a little rountine: throwing litter on the street,... On top of that, a recent investigator reveals that a huge number of plastic bottle, box,. are the instigator of the destruction living creature habitat, cause of various wildlife being death. Thus this carries out how demerit that the aforementioned figure does.

On the other end, nonetheless, available approaches can be employed to repercussions.For one, the administrator have to approve the environment protection policy tend to thrive the natural habitat. On top of this, for those who are not empower, assembling a nature reserves with small or huge scales, base on contractor. Therefore, this would be a remedy for the statement, which prevent living organism from intimidate functions

To conclude, the above conundrum derives from the demerits of using consume stuffs. Measures, such as the cure from government particularly and earthling in general can help to mitigate the effect
Sadly, your attempt to sound intelligent using advanced English words did have the desired effect on your essay. You would have actually gotten a better overall score if you had chosen to use basic, everyday English words. As an ESL student, you are not expected to have advanced or specialized English vocabulary skills. Basic to intermediate word usage would have been acceptable. In this case though, the advanced English words that you have chosen to use are not appropriate for the thought you wish to convey. The word choice is not easy for lay people to understand, so you will end up with a lower LR, C+C and GRA score. You should aim to write clear and easy to understand sentences / paragraphs instead of trying to show off. The former will get you a higher scoring consideration. While the latter, could result in a failing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / the increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to natural environment.