Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment; only governments and large companies do

Jasmine283 1 / -  

those responsible of environment protection

The environment is becoming more pollution in recent year, which at an alarming level. This problem makes the whole society concerned about. People finding out the solutions to improve this problem and there is an idea that individuals can do nothing to improve the environment; only governments and large companies can make a difference. I absolutely disagree with this idea because of the following reasons.

The first noticeable reason is individuals can do a lot of things to improve environmental pollution such as recycling plastic, gaining trash and deal with it. Meanwhile, the government just can give the campaign to requires citizens to do or establish some rules to protect the environment. Without individuals, the government can not do anything. People are the main reason which makes the environment polluted so they also responsible for this problem. They must have more awareness about protecting the environment to change their activities. Each person should be conscious of and competent at curbing the amount of garbage dumped, the whole society can go green. If only bases on supporting governments and big companies, it will difficult to reach good results.

Admittedly, in solving some large-scale problems like deforestation and greenhouse effect, the government and big companies should fully harness their technology and power to come up with strategic plans. The big companies also help protect the environment by change method produce more friendly with the environment. However, it just a small part in reduce environmental pollution. Individuals still play an important role in hand out this problem.

With the mentioned- above reasons, I still totally disagree with this idea. Both individuals and the government should responsible for improve and protect the environment. Will start from the small activities!
amira11545 8 / 15 5  
Hi,
I'm here to try my best to give you feedback on this essay. However, it's just my personal opinion and not always correct

... becoming more polluted in recent years , which at an alarming level.
People find out the solutions to tackle this ...

... lot of things to reduce environmental ...
... the government can just give the campaign or establish some rules to encourage citizens to protect the environment.
... awareness of protecting ...

Admittedly, in terms of some large-scale ... fully harness their technology ...
... environment by making methods of ...
However, it is just a small part in reducing environmental ...

With the mentioned reasons above, I still totally ...
... government should be responsible for improving and protecting the environment. Will start from the small activities! I believe that even the smallest effort still can make a positive impact.

I'm not a native speaker but hopefully this can help you. Best of luck !

Home / Writing Feedback / Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment; only governments and large companies do