Essay about the influence of advertising on purchasing products

nttsociu 1 / -  

the future of advertising

Advertising, along with the development of technology, has recently become more and more ubiquitous causing some public controversy. While some people believe that the prevalence makes it no longer effective, I side with those who support the idea that advertisements still play an important role in the way we purchase products.

On the one hand, some people hold the view that advertising is so pervasive that they tend to ignore. People are often bombarded with multitude of pop-up ads and banners whenever using social media or handed with countless promotion flyers on the streets. Consequently, this practice has resulted in negative attitude towards advertisements of a part of society. Furthermore, those who irritated would then be prone to skip the displayed ads or use Adblock tools to avoid all commercials. Personally, I sometimes annoyed about the ad breaks while enjoying my favorite television shows. Therefore, commercials should be reasonably placed in order to improve experience of some viewers.

On the other hand, it is widely believed that advertising remains its indispensable position in retail activities. First, throughout creative and viral advertising campaigns, business companies could raise the brand awareness and easily launch new products to potential customers. Take this following sausage company as a case in point. During prime time viewing, they showed a TV commercial of their goods. Also, the promoted sausages appeared with a high density, special visual effects and catchy music that stuck out in viewers' mind and gradually made them incline to purchase. In addition, many companies advertise things in terms of clients' emotion. There are mass of tailor-made ads consist of stories, slogans exploiting people' desires, fears and anxieties. Undoubtedly, those companies would gain benefits from the convinced customers. As a result, advertising in many forms influence the way we buy things.

Inclusion, opinion is divisive but from my perspective, although there are some try to avoid frequently appeared commercials, advertising should be sustained and improved in the future.
This is a single opinion essay based on the question ;" Which side do you agree with?" Based on your I response, you appear to understand the point of the discussion and have an opinion about it. It is just too bad that you failed to deliver a clear topic paraphase. The focus on word usage resulted in words used that did not deliver the original point.

The comparison essay format is not appropriate for a single . paragraph. The writing instruction doesn't inclicate a need to "discuss both points of new" so that should not be done. Instead, 2 discussion reasons, developed over 2 paragraphs should have been provided. As a result, this presentation has only I scurable paragraph in relation to the writer's opinion. It may not be enough to result in a passing score as the supporting reasons are not completely presented.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about the influence of advertising on purchasing products