The personal information of many individuals is held by large internet companies and organisations.

phanuyen2156 1 / -  
In the contemporary society nowadays, with the fast-paced technological advancements, numerous individuals' personal information is stored by internet companies and organizations. Whether the statistics kept by giant internet employments and organizations are more advantageous or disadvantageous is a controversial issue. I advocate that the demerit ( nhuoc diem ) influences of this practice are more glaring.

On the one hand, there are compelling conveniences when it comes to keeping personal clues. First and foremost, private data is stored safely and efficiently. As a result, individuals use these apps more often, which can store their important information associated with their work. These factors create a motivation for them in developing these apps better. To be more specific, crucial announcements are sent and stored via Gmail or SMS as it is safe and convenient for users. Additionally, it is the private data of many individuals that help the field control their work better as customers believe their ideas are secured. Were it not for holding personal input, organizations would not propose some benefits for customers.

On the other hand, I am convinced that the aforementioned advantages pale in comparison with the significant disadvantages of keeping personal information on internet companies or organizations. A major drawback is that private figures can be stolen regardless of the protection of enormous companies. Therefore, the personal information of a large number of people is utilized for several illegal purposes, and in most cases, gigantic entrepreneurs do not take this responsibility. Last but not least, the privacy of residents can be destroyed. In spite of the convenience of receiving reminder announcements, almost individuals are being bombarded with spam messages, which is annoying. That factor contributes to rising negative effects on their daily life.

In conclusion, while keeping personal's information on the internet is not without certain benefits. I would contend that the given drawback do not make it a worthwide path.
The essay is more than 300 words long, This could pose a problem during the actual test if you do not have enough left over time to finish your essay. Try to stay within the 300 maximum to play safe. 290 words would be best.

As to the content of the discussion, this is a talk that should be based on a single opinion essay defense. It is not a comparative presentation that should use both sides of the discussion. That is not the writing guide instruction. So this essay will fail because it does not fully develop the writer's opinion within 2 paragraphs. The word count will also be reduced so you will lose points for not having written 250 valid words. That is because you are using the word count to support the opposing side as well.

Home / Writing Feedback / The personal information of many individuals is held by large internet companies and organisations.