Information about people's opinion related to communication ability very useful in their occupation

faizunaa17 49 / 91  
IELTS WRITING TASK 1 : CAMBRIDGE WORKBOOK 5.5 - 6.5 | UNIT 3 PAGE 23

The table provides information about people's opinion related to communication ability that very useful for their occupation in 1997 and 2006. Overall, the average of external communication percentage is higher than internal. Besides that, dealing with people is the most important skill that will help people for doing work.

It can be seen that all indicators of both internal and external only have less than ten percent change between 1997 and 2006. We can see in external sides, knowledge of product had the highest change about 6 percent from 35 percent in 1997 to 41 percent in 2006. However, even though it became the highest in external, it took the second position at all because listening skills to partners had a raise in 9 percent from 38 percent to 47 percent.

In addition, listening carefully to work-pairs became the most essential skill inside the company at 47 percent. Furthermore, the labor ability to deal with others is the most important skills among all at 65 percent. (166 WORDS)

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Faiz.
These are a few of corrections.

... related to communication ability that(If you wanna omit, you do totally) very useful for their occupation in TWO DISTINCT YEARS; 1997 and 2006. Overall, the average of external communication percentage is higher than internal IT CAN BE OBVIOUSLY THAT THE EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION WAS MORE NEEDED THAT THE INTERNAL COMMUNICATION(You should convert your data to reality information).Besides that APART FROM THAT, dealing with people is ...

... and external only have CHANGES less than ten percent ...
We can see in FACTORS OF THE external sides , knowledge of product had BY FAR the highest change ...

Note: Based on the grammar, you have shown the positive progress. You only need improving your ability to group the data. I suggest you read the examples of the writing task 1.

keep writing
Happy writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Information about people's opinion related to communication ability very useful in their occupation