INTERNATIONAL GRADUATES FROM CANADIAN schools in the five years period (Ielts Task 1)

Saputra Putra 23 / 10 6  
A breakdown of the level of alteration for the foreign students' number who had graduated in different Canadian provinces is showed in the table graph. As per chart, the data is divided into two parts: 2001 and 2006. It is should be noticed that by far the highest proportion was the bracket of overseas students graduating from New Brunswick. While the percentage of Alberta's international students declined in the following year, the converse will appear to be true for other student's figure in other provinces.

A closer look at the information reveals those students' percentage from Province of New Brunswick broke a record as the highest proportion in both of years- 7 % in 2001 while more than one in ten in 2006. When it comes to the lowest figure, this was showed by Ontario in 2001 and Alberta in 2006, approximately 3 % and 4 % respectively. Interestingly, in 2006, the percentage of Alberta's foreign students had fallen by just over, one percent, while the percentage of other cohort alumni from different provinces had risen.

By far the most noticeable change was seen in the figures for those students in British Columbia when the figure increased from roughly 4 % to 10 %. The rest of overseas students' percentage-Nova Scotia, Quebec, Manitoba and Newfoundland & Labrador- showed the same upward over two years as well.

NourNour 22 / 39 7  
who had graduated in different Canadian provinces is showedshown
It is should be noticed
this was showedshown

"To show" is an irregular verb. The past simple is "showed", but the past participle is "shown"

Home / Writing Feedback / INTERNATIONAL GRADUATES FROM CANADIAN schools in the five years period (Ielts Task 1)