Short introduction and conclusion of Level of education of Bulgarians planning to leave Bulgaria

ZiadRasyid24 10 / 15 3  
the chart reported the percentage of movement of bulgarian to a new country in three period of year vary based on the education level.
Clearly, according to the various aspect of education (higher, secondary, primary and lower), most of people with secondary education tend to move to another country much more higher than people with different level of education in all years period.

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
Hiii ziad,.,

welcome to essay forum, hopefully it can help you to improve your writing skill.

Here some advice for you based on you intro and overview of Ielts task 1
the chart reported the percentage of movement of bulgarian to ...
The bar chart shows the proportion of Bulgarians who have a plan to stay abroad according to their educational level in 2002, 2006, 2008

pay attention about tenses. if you want to write introduction, using present tense,while the chart show data from previous year.

Clearly, according to the THREE various aspectS of education (higher, secondary, primary and lower), most of people ...

Overall, although the number of Bulagrians who going overseas was dominated by them with secondary education, it depicted a downward trend through the period.

Home / Writing Feedback / Short introduction and conclusion of Level of education of Bulgarians planning to leave Bulgaria