Level of Education of People In Bulgaria who Tend To Leave Their Country

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
The bar chart elucidates the percentage of people who have plan to leave Bulgaria based on their level of education from 2002 to 2008. Overall, secondary education had the highest percentage to live in other countries for each year while the least was primary and lower education in 2008.

Looking at the details, the highest proportion of all years was secondary education which had percentage more than 50 per cent and it experienced a slight decrease from 65 percent in 2002 to 59 per cent in 2008. Higher education showed a fluctuate trends and had the least number at 9 percent in 2008.

In 2008, primary and lower education rose dramatically and it almost two times higher than in 2002. In the first year, it had 17 per cent and in the last year for about 32 per cent. In 2002 and 2006, higher education and primary and lower education had a slight different number only 1 per cent.

Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

Your text is nicely done, but you could use having it improved stylistically. The suggested adjustments are as follows:

chart elucidates [...] illustrates... who have plan..., based on the level of ...
Overall [...] the percentage of those with secondary education appears to have been the highest for each consecutive year, with the lowest percentage having been exhibited (in 2008) by the individuals with primary education.

Looking at the detail [...] Even though the bar chart suggests that it is specifically the highly educated Bulgarians who more than any others want to leave their country for good, their percentage experienced a notable decline through the mentioned time period (from 65 percent to 59 percent).

Those with higher appear to have been attracted by the prospect of leaving the least (9 percent in 2008).
In 2008 [...], the number of people with primary education wanting to leave Bulgaria has doubled - from 17 percent in 2002 to about 32 percent in that year.
In the years 2002 and 2006 [...], the percentile margin between the representatives of all three groups has been the lowest.

I hope this helped. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Level of Education of People In Bulgaria who Tend To Leave Their Country