About Introverts and their characters

ngoc1092002 1 / -  

you can shake the world

Introverts are people who like spending time alone rather than being social. You can recognize them through several of these signs. First of all, they have a tendency to listen and think deeply. In a discussion or debate, they usually hear what people say, try to analyze the information they get, evaluate it, and compare it to theirs. They do that to make sure they thoroughly understand what is going on and merely control it, which takes things slowly sometimes. Secondly, they really enjoy being alone, or with their few close friends. Someone might think that introverts are distant and hard to talk to and they are just abnormal and awkward, but it's not true. Introverts lose energy in over-stimulated situations, so they will need to recharge after a long harsh conversation. While extroverts are welcome because of their out-going and dynamic, introverts seem to be left-off. A really common misconception is that these people are antisocial, that they cannot be in charge of difficult tasks. Actually, when it comes to a problem, introverts are likely to be the best leader. They settle the chaos and make their words matter. In sum, introverts have a deep quiet strength which is not easy to see. As Gandhi said "In a gentle way, you can shake the world"
Your quote from Ghandi does not fit in with the previous discussion presentations. It appears that the statement doesn't really need that quote to close it because you already presented an acceptable discussion regarding the concept of an introvert. While you properly developed that discussion with a thorough explanation, you failed to properly develop the extrovert discussion. That discussion, should have been presented as a separate paragraph. By developing that discussion separately, you would have been able to better explain the comparison points between an introvert and an extrovert. The statement itself is alright, but, if you implement my suggested improvements, the statement can be even better.

The quote from Ghandi doesn't work because you did not explain what the connection of shaking the world is with being an introvert. How does that statement contradict the idea behind an extrovert? What is the connection of the quote with the actual discussion? You have to develop that quote in line with one character or both should you wish to retain it in the presentation. You need to make sure the quote will make sense to the reader and properly apply itself to one or both character traits.

Home / Writing Feedback / About Introverts and their characters