INUNDATION of land in the coastal area and solutions for issues related to the global warming

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
Global warming is one of the biggest threats human face in the 21 st century and sea levels are continuing to rise at an alarming rate. What problems are associated with this and what some possible solutions?

Human is faced with the sea levels at dangerous rate affected by the climate change phenomenon. One of the possible problems appeared regarding this trend is the inundation of land in the coastal area and workable solution for this issue is the construction of sea barrier.

Flooding in seashore area is one of the effects of global warming. This happens if sea levels increase and the absorption of land is worst. As a result, more people are forced to leave their home for shelter. Besides, the risk of harvesting failure would come, reducing the amount of food supply. For example, a current survey carried out by Indonesia Government in 2012 showed that 500 of inhabitants in north Jakarta have been relocated to the refugee camps since elevation of inundation increasing

However, this problem can be tackled with the building of sea barriers. This could be constructed alongside coastal area to prevent the amount of water which enters to the land. Although this breakthrough requires huge cost, it is effective for the long-term purpose. For instance, The Thames Flood Barrier in England, this barrier was built in 1982 to prevent flooding in London caused by high tides and storms of the North Sea.

In general, the effect of climate change is flooding in the coastal areas, whereas the best solution to solve this problem is made sea barriers around the seashore. I firmly to society still maintain their environment since it is useless if government doing by itself.
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections for you

... one of the effects offrom global warming.

This happens if sea levels experiences increase and the ...

... failure would come,and reducing the amount ...

... 500 of inhabitants in northNorth Jakarta have been ...

... of water which enters tothrough the land.

Although this breakthrough requires needs huge cost, it is effective way for the long-term purpose.

Thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / INUNDATION of land in the coastal area and solutions for issues related to the global warming