Some items such as clothes or furniture can be made by hand or by machine?

chucnt 6 / 18  
Some items such as clothes or furniture can be made by hand or by machine, which do you prefer?
The Industrial Revolution marked a major turning point in history. Since then manufacture has played an important role and gradually replaced handicrafts because items made by machine have lower price and more sustained high quality than hand made one. Hence in my opinion manufactured products is a better choice in comparison with the same things which are made by hand.

Being manufactured, goods have very competitive price because machines can produce fast and continuously which can save time and labour. Take Chinese silk made by hand and silk sew by machine for example, Chinese silk have sky-high price. In the massive inflation nowadays where almost people have to budget carefully, items made by machine are more preferred than handicraft ones.

Another factor which makes manufactured products be a wise choice for consumers is their sustained high quality. These items are produced by those which based on the same technology, even the same machine; therefore, there is no difference in products' quality. Whereas handmade ones, though having to meet a certain standard, are still influenced by many outside factors such as different makers' levels of skills or producing conditions.

In view of what I mentioned above, I suggest that we should choose manufactured products in the circumstance of inflation nowadays. However if you are the person who are not influenced by varieties in price or quality and are interested in handicraft items you should choose what you want.

Thanks for your time and best wishes for you !
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Hi,
The essay contains only 237 words, while u should write at least 250 words. This is the main problem of the essay.

The Industrial Revolution marked a major turning point in history. Since then manufacture has played an important role and gradually replaced handicrafts because items made by machines have lower price and more sustained high quality than hand made one(u can talk about this in the body) . Hence in my opinion manufactured products is a better choice in comparison with the same things which are hand made by hand .

Being manufactured, goods have very competitive price because machines can produce fast and continuously which can save time and labour("workforce" is a better word in this context) . Take Chinese silk made by hand and silk sew by machine for example, Chinese silk have sky-high price. In the massive inflation nowadays where almost people have to budget carefully, items made by machine are more preferredpreferable than handicraft ones.

Another factor which makes manufactured products be a wise choice for consumers is their sustained high quality. These items are produced by those which based on the same technology, even the same machine; therefore, there is no difference in the products' quality. Whereas handmade ones, though having to meet a certain standard, are still influenced by many outside factors such as different makers' levels of skills or producing conditions (add a summary at the end of this paragraph) .

(Write a term like "in conclusion" to show this is the final paragraph. At the beginning reword the topic and then write rest of the conclusion) In view of what I mentioned above, I suggest that we should choose manufactured products because of the high inflation rate in the today's modern worldin the circumstance of inflation nowadays . However if you are thea person who are not influenced by varieties inofgoods' price or quality and are interested in handicraft items you should choose what you want.

Regards
Ahmad
OP chucnt 6 / 18  
Thao T. Hoang and Ahmad! thanks so much for your comments !

Home / Writing Feedback / Some items such as clothes or furniture can be made by hand or by machine?