Keep doing a job are more likely to get satisfying career life than those who frequently change jobs

htuanprint 1 / -  

changing jobs frequently or not?

Career plays a key role in almost everyone's life since it is an integral tool to operate society. Recently, there is an opinion claiming that picking a job and strenuously following is easier to get a better life rather than usually applying for different jobs. Personally, I do not agree with the idea and this paragraph will give a detailed explanation.

First of all, people who are flexible at their job will own a variety of valuable skills such as cooperation, communication, or even leadership. This is because they have the opportunity to work with different kinds of people as well as companies. As a result, their experience will be raised along with their career path. Furthermore, they are likely to get promotions due to the priceless knowledge got from other jobs.

Secondly, due to the rapid development of the world, people who frequently change jobs will survive in the storm named redundancy of employees. The reason is that they are not passive with the job but have the ability to adapt to a new environment as if they are fired in some situations. For example, the information that Google has sacked 12000 personnel of late shocked the entire whole world and make us wonder what is stability.

On the other hand, people who stick up with a particular job may gradually lose their passion. This is inevitable since doing the same work over a long period will decrease not only our creation but also our enthusiasm. In addition, they don't have the brave to come out of their safe zone to pursue their dream. That limitation will prevent people from knowing more about themselves or becoming successful.

In conclusion, changing jobs frequently offer people various advantages which support them to maintain a satisfying career life. However, altering jobs regularly without logical reason may outweigh its benefits. Therefore, we must be careful with each choice in our life with a view to getting a dream job in the future.
and this paragraph will give a detailed explanation.

This statement removes the coherence of the sentence. It does not complete the thought process because it does not inform the reader of the reasons behind your opinion. The examiner needs to see how well you can establish a quick discussion of your opinion through the thesis statement. Do not tell us what will be discussed, tell us the subjects of the discussion paragraphs. That is the best way to meet the preliminary scoring requirement for task accuracy.

On the other hand, pe

This is only a 4 paragraph essay. You will not receive any points for this paragraph because it runs counter to your opinion presentation. It removes the coherence and cohesiveness of your discussion. You have confused the reader. Did you suddenly change your discussion opinion towards the end? You could actually end up with point deductions because of this, leading to a failing score as you suddenly failed to support your personal opinion as originally stated.

Home / Writing Feedback / Keep doing a job are more likely to get satisfying career life than those who frequently change jobs