WRITING TASK 2 : HOW TO KEEP FIT IN MODERN ERA

ryan31 65 / 95 15  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

your feedback is so welcome ...

Most people believe lives in the modern era with cutting-edge technology makes society complicated to keep fit with a good lifestyle. Others said it easier for human to be healthy if people have a strong desire. I tend to agree that technology makes citizen have more invention to maintain their health.

Sophisticated technology makes people's lives more convenient. This is one of the most reason why people careless about their healthy because human was spoiled by device. For example, using technology such as smartphone makes people unnecessary to visit their siblings because this device is help to stay at home and use some applications to send a messages. As an impact, people seldom doing some activities or move their body and finally feel unwell. There is no doubt that excessive usage of technology can also damage the eyes due to screen of smartphone.

On the other hand, most people still preserve their condition to keep fit eventough human routines always accompanied by cutting-edge technology. This is because people realize that to maintain health is important. For instance, utilize some applications in smartphone to help and upgrade terms of exercising. Consequently, a lot of people still protect their health such as running in the morning weekend

Overall, the public should not be affected by the latest technology, health aspects are also essential for people's circumstance. Although human are spoiled by technology, it is not to be affected to move. After that, usage restrictions are also important because of eyesight problem.
Ucha MSN 17 / 26 4  
Most people believe THAT lives LIVE in the modern (...) technology makes CAN MAKE THE society complicated BE COMPLICATED to keep fit with ...
Others said it IS easier for human to be ...

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 2 : HOW TO KEEP FIT IN MODERN ERA