Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Language is the road map of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they going.

Madeka 1 / -  
Please check my essay. I'm so nervous now and i don't know how many mistakes are there. Thank you

My way from Beginner to Advanced
"Language is the road map of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they are going". My dream is studying in Britain, and this quote motivate me not to stop learning language.

I started learning English at school. At first, I did not learn English properly, because the lessons was only twice a week. In fives grades, I changed my school, where knowledge of English language is necessary. It was difficult to me to adapt this school and study there. I fell behind from my classmates, and my marks deteriorated. My parents decided to hire a tutor, who will teach me at home, because I was too young for going somewhere by myself. I studied with her about 5 months, my marks became better.Despite of this I felt that I did not know language, because she just helped me to do my homework. I scraped through the final exams st school. Also lessons were in the evening and Itired, so I said to my parents that I am not going to continue.

After some months my parents hire a native speaker, but unfortunately my lessons were stopped in a month. I had extra lessons with my school teachers. They had a lot of other work, so they always called off the lesson.

My classmate and also my best friend Aida, is the best pupil in my class. She was third in rating of the students, who can speak English very well, because there were two girls who studied abroad. I have known that she studies in an English course, and decided to ask from her telephone number and web site. This course called «A-f education». I look through the site and in summer holidays passed the test. So, I get down learning English at that course from Pre-intermediate level. Due course, I participated in various competitions, and won in the district and city Olympiad. Now, I am finishing Advanced level with my group and the teacher, who was with us during the learning process and helped to achieve this level.

Home / Writing Feedback / Language is the road map of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they going.