Just in the last two days there has been a temperature record in January for America.

andika08 81 / 80 16  
TED Summary : Averting The Climate Crisis

In the early for this topic explain about climate crisis. Before data presented, there are always update the recent conditions and learn more about this idea to share. Just in the last two days there are a Temperature change record in January for the America. It is 31 degree C change to 39,5 degree C. Some more bad news about the environment of people.This is contributing in global warming like pollution. Many source for the pollutions. Like a car and truck but it is less pollutions than building. There are several step for resolve such as reduce emissions from start to our home energy use,reduce emmisions from our activity and other transportation like biking. After that, also can buy the most energy-efficient appliances and other products and become a green consumer. Always give advice and help to each others. Furthermore, find out how to use the carbon calculator. Its useful for estimate carbon that are using. Also Integrate climate solutions into all your innovations, the last is invite governments to join the community. Always attention about around environment to make more comfortable.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
In the early for this topic explain about climate crisis. => you have no subject in this sentence.

there are always updates the recent conditions and learn ... => i am really sorry to say that i found this sentence is hard to follow

Just in the last two days there arehas been a Temperature change record ...
Some more bad news about the environment of people. => this sentence is not complete

This ishas been contributing in global ...

Many sourcesforof the pollutions .=>again, this sentence is not complete

Home / Writing Feedback / Just in the last two days there has been a temperature record in January for America.