Task1 line chart - overseas travel to an european country

Candy123 1 / -  

The graph shows the number of overseas visitors to 3 different areas in a European country between 1987 and 2007.

The line chart depicts foreign tourists going to 3 different areas in a European country during a 5-year period, commencing in 1987.

From an overall perspective, the number of foreigners who visited 3 areas witnessed an upward trend over the years. However, there was a sharp decrease in visitors going to lakes in the final year.

In terms of the first year, the figure for tourists going to the coast reached the highest level of 40% before falling by 10% in 1992, while the number of tourists visiting the lake areas increased two-fold than that of the coast which accounted for 30% from 10%. There were 1% of foreign travelers to the mountains in 1992.

The number of travelers who went to the coast increased significantly until the end. A reversion was seen in the number of foreign visitors going to the lake areas which was ranked the highest at 73% then plunged under 60%. The number of overseas travelers fluctuated from 20% to 30% in 15 years.
foreigners who visited 3 areas

This is a missing element in your summary overview. You need to mention these 3 places immediately for the sake of the reader, who needs to have a proper summary of all important information coming from the line graph. This missing information in the summary makes it difficult to understand the discussion once you present it in the succeeding paragraphs. You could have mentioned these in the trending statement for maximum effect upon the reader.

You are relying too much on run-on sentences in the presentation. This will cause you to receive a failing C+C and GRA score. You need to learn how to write in proper, short, one idea sentences to better achieve a passing GRA and C+C score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task1 line chart - overseas travel to an european country