When we just have a little time for relax after work, we disregard our health sometimes

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be.

Nowadays, people live in modern era where they just have a little time for relax after doing many activities in one day. It makes people is very demanding to keep their body from diseases. But some people argue that very cushy to control their body if they want hard-working to do it. Personally, I believe to have a nutritious in way of life is very effortless especially for society reside in industrial cities.

Center cities' people have full activities. It makes them wipe with their soundness. For instance, people who work in big company. They must go to office early morning to avoid crowded roads and back after evening because many activities must finished. In fact, they always eat junk food and no time to relax their main because in the evening they must finished assignment for tomorrow. As a result, they challenging to live nourishing every day.

Besides that, some people argue that they can manage time to do healthy actions to keep their body from illness. For instance, they eat vegetable and fruit and do some sports activities such as running in the weekend, yoga for the women or visit some places to holiday after working in the weekday. As a results, they live in healthy event though they have many duties.

All in all, just excuse if society argue that they do not have much time to consume health food or no time to do some sport activities. In my opinion, with they buy healthy food in shops and they walking instead use their car to go around their home, it can help them to save in live.
Ucha MSN 17 / 26 4  
... they just have a littleLIMITED time for relaxRELAXING BODY AND REFRESHING BRAIN after doing many activities in oneWITHIN A day.

It makes people is very demandingDEMANDS PEOPLE to keep their ...
ButON THE OTHER HAND some people argue that ...

TO BEGIN, IT CAN BE SEEN FROM THE FACT DEALING WITHCenter cities' peopleTHE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING IN CENTRAL CITY WHO have full activities.

As a result, they AREchallenging to live ...

Home / Writing Feedback / When we just have a little time for relax after work, we disregard our health sometimes