Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

Living away from home during university? - Ielts writing task 2

DeverX 2 / 4 1  
Students after graduate high school seperate to two type. The first type has more choices than the second type in choosing the place to live and study when step on university. Most people though living far from home is include many benefits than risk. In my point of view, i see a huge different when live at home with their parents and live in the other city or country and i believe that disadvatages and advantages are equal for each scenery.

Their trust and convinient must be the huge point relate to students who stay at home while university. They can focus to studying without fill their mind with rent money, learn take care theirself, keep stay away from bad people. Only thing they could do well is study hard and looking for part time job for experiment. Otherwise, trust and convinient repace with Fear and uncomfortable with student who live far from home. The main reason not only people in that country but also the poor knowledge about it too. We grow in our country for almost 18 years and when we start to familiar with that, we have to go to another. In general, we can say that a night mare for everyone.

If we can exchange disadvantage, the result will be a dream for every student who still live with their parents while university. We can count some advantage like confident, experiment, survive skill, persuade or speaking with strange people and one more thing make every student dream about is chances. We can refuse some student are scare of new things, new people but when they get through of it, there nothing can stop them anymore. For example, most people who live in some huge city is from other country or city, because the thing they see is is a chance, a new life.

At last, advanges or disadvantage is still a sight of each person, the main thing here is not something external they see as usual, that a internal affect from they mind. Sometime we disconnect with ourself because we looking for external reason a lot and ours mindset of living just go away like that. I believe that the advantage and disadvange are equal with live near family or live alone, the different is just the scene.
Unfortunately, the way this essay is written is quite incoherent. It will definitely get the lowest marks possible in the LR, C+C, and GRA sections. The thought presentation is problematic. The writer displays an inability to form even the most basic of English sentences. He does not have any grasp of how to form a simple English sentence. There is a clear lack of understanding with regards to word meaning in relation to sentence usage. These are the main reasons that the test taker will not receive a passing score. It is not for the lack of effort in writing, but rather a lack of English language training in the written word. Improve your vocabulary and learn to write simple English sentences first.

Home / Writing Feedback / Living away from home during university? - Ielts writing task 2