Living in big cities is bad for people's health

habitien0108 1 / -  
Living in big cities is bad for people's health. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
In today's globalized era, the need to live in modern places such as large towns has become more popular. Because of this, there are some arguments that the citizens' health is badly affected by the cities' lifestyle. I agree with this opinion. However, I strongly believe that living in big cities still has certain benefits for people's health and some perspectives of people's lives.

Admittedly, the environment of big cities can have terrible influences on the citizen's health. Many types of vehicles are used to adapt to the needs of the movement of the citizens. It leads to air pollution since their exhaust can cause some serious diseases of the human lungs, respiratory, and heart. Besides that, the crowded population and the lack of space for outdoor activities are the reasons that make people feel cramped and overwhelmed. Some even have problems with mental health. Additionally, because of the hustle and bustle of the city, people are under pressure to make money and have less time to care for and ensure their healthy eating. For instance, they usually eat junk and unhealthy foods to save time and money which causes poisoning and obesity.

However, living in big towns can provide people with certain ways to protect their health. The first one is people who live in cities can easily approach to modern hospital with advanced health equipments whenever they have health problems. The reality is that villagers always come to these big cities in their country to ask for disease treatments instead of in their hometown because it is more effective. Moreover, with the widespread technological development, people can be informed quickly about the health policies of governments. There are many health programs held in the big cities to help people enhance their knowledge about preventing and protecting their health.

In summary, living in big cities has both drawbacks and benefits. Firstly, air pollution and limited space can lead to serious diseases in people's physical and mental. In my view, it can also be considered a good way for people to approach the modern pieces of equipment that can ensure good treatment for their health.
Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15055 4834  
The main problem that this essay will encounter in the preliminary scoring consideration is the lack of clarity in the writer's opinion. This is an extent essay that is based on a single opinion support system. The writer wrote in support of both public views in the first paragraph. That means he does not have a true opinion with regards to the topic. He has proven that he did not understand the writing instructions, which led to him providing an irrelevant and incorrect task response. The first paragraph will receive a failing score in terms of preliminary scoring and therefore, will ensure that the essay will get a failing final score, regardless of how well he discussed his incorrect opinion in the reasoning paragraphs.

Home / Writing Feedback / Living in big cities is bad for people's health